") // -->
tHow Cancer Screening Works
1) The patient has symptoms, concerns or medical history and comes to the doctor's office with questions & concerns
2) the doctor performs an exam and wants to explore possibilities further
3) The doctor provides you with a Saliva DNA kit you spit in
4) The doctor's office then sends the kit with completed insurance forms to our lab for testing (postage prepaid). Our screening procedure is covered by most private insurance and Medicaid/Medicare. WE DO ALL THE BILLING
5) We perform our state of the art DNA screening protocol
6) Our protocol will generate a report showing the cancers your patient is susceptible to.
7) Once we have the report it is transmitted to your office securely over the internet
8) This report is then reviewed by you the doctor or our consultants to help the patient devise a treatment plan.
The1platform will implement our program with Turn key Macra Solutions and help your practice be successful in using it. Please watch the video below to see how.
Our program offers your practice potential REVENUE GROWTH with:
· NO Paperwork, we do all the billing
· NO Cost Saliva DNA Kits (postage prepaid)
· NO cost to get started to your practice
By implementing legal process to the medical profession, providers can obtain fair payment for their services. We will utilize a multi-step process of evaluation, starting from patient intake through the collection of a billed claim to identify the areas that are causing delays in payment of claims. Our legal perspective and background allows us to properly evaluate, solve, and provide the highest return, which will help your practice acquire the most out of its business.
A financially healthy practice directly correlates to your ability to help your patients.
Plan Options with zero to start and the first 30 days FREE!
DOCTORS HOW YOU CAN GROW REVENUE WITH THIS PROGRAM?
We provide each doctor's office with tablets to enroll your patients. Our tablet contains prequalifying software along with the Annual Wellness Visit software to aide in the insurance verification process. The tablet recommends additional screenings that may be medically necessary to help improve patient outcomes, receives reports and helps you monitor your patient's progress. Our integrated platform is comprised of two sections to help your patients.
(one tablet per individual NPI number)
SIMPLY PUT WE OFFER A MACRA READY SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR BETTER PATIENT OUTCOMES AND INCREASED INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENTS
Information about our program to share with your associates and aide in your decision making process can be found here.
Here is a brochure about our program
JOIN OUR PROGRAM IN TWO EASY STEPS!
1) Register your practice and reserve your tablet(s) and training position.
2) Complete the process to enroll with our primary laboratory.
Your Sales Representative/Account Manager is Booker Miller