") // -->
Individual Potential Patients,
Our program is normally reserved for doctor’s administration only but, we have been inundated by individuals who want this service because it is not offered by their doctor's office. To respond to these requests the same screening protocols we offer the doctors are now being offered to the general public.
Results returned after insurance verification within 30 days, via the internet. Genetic Consultation services are available for test results analysis and prevention planning.
Hereditary Cancer Risk predictive testing is covered by Medicare/Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Tricare Health, United, Cigna, Humana, and many insurance plans added daily
How Cancer Screening Works
1) You have symptoms, concerns or medical history and you go to the doctor's office with questions & concerns
2) The doctor performs and exam and wants to explore possibilities further
3) The doctor provides you with a Saliva DNA kit you spit in
4) The doctor's office then sends the kit with completed insurance forms to our lab for testing (postage prepaid). Our screening procedure is covered by most private insurance and Medicaid/Medicare. WE DO ALL THE BILLING
5) We perform our state of the art DNA screening protocol
6) Our protocol will generate a report showing the cancers you the patient is susceptible to.
7) Once we have the report it is transmitted to your doctor's office securely over the internet
8) This report is then reviewed by you the doctor or our consultants to help the patient devise a treatment plan.
WHO IS AT INCREASED RISK FOR HEREDITARY CANCER?
If you or your families have had a history of any of the following:
· Any individual that has more than one cancer.
· Any individual that has multiple close family members with a cancer diagnosis under the age of fifty.
· An individual that has three or more close family members with different types of cancer
· An individual that has had family that has previously had cancer
Our state of the art facility uses the latest in technology and innovative procedures to provide you answers about your health using clues in their DNA and RNA.
Cancer Test Descriptions
Following are the test to be offered by our lab:
By signing above, you acknowledge that Ergo Sum Health our laboratory may perform medical testing, and other services as you indicate within the Ergo Sum Platform. You also acknowledge that the information above is true and correct, and give your permission for Ergo Sum Health to contact you by the information provided.